Presentation Proposals are now being accepted for CLAC 2022
Please submit proposals for consideration using the form at the link below by Friday, April 22, 2022
CLAC 2022 Conference attendees are encouraged to actively participate by leading a presentation, panel, or lightning round. We are open to all topics related to information technology in higher education and encourage proposals from any member of your organization from intern to CIO.
Topical areas might include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and Supporting Digital Transformation, Being a Change Agent
- Campus Collaboration and Partnerships, Leadership and Management, Project Management, Organizational Culture
- Preparedness and Agility: Disasters, Recovery, and Lessons Learned
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Accessibility, and Universal Design
- The Learning Experience: Learning Spaces, Classroom Technology, Active Learning, Pedagogy
- Information Security, Compliance, and Privacy
- Systems and Infrastructure: Data Backup and Recovery Solutions; Cloud-based Solutions; Identity Management
- Customer Service: Helpdesk Service Models, Faculty Engagement/Development
- Process Review and Redesign, Finding Workflow Efficiencies, Leveraging Automation
- Data Governance, Using Data to Inform Decisions
Presentation format options include:
- 45-minute solo or group presentation
- 45-minute roundtable or panel discussion
- 10-minute lightning round talk
As travel budgets at many institutions may still be limited this summer, the registration fee for presenters will be waived at the 2022 Annual CLAC Conference. This waiver will apply to one presenter per institution. Please wait to complete registration until after your proposal has been reviewed. In the event that more than one presenter from your institution has been selected, all presenters will receive clear instructions on how to proceed with registration.
Feel free to contact the CLAC 2022 Planning Committee if you have any questions.